- Need to walk hands free? You can do that two ways.
- Tether your dog? You can do that.
- Make a short or super long leash? Done.
- Need a coupler to walk two dogs at once? Of course you can do that.
The adjustable rings mean you can accommodate any body size, dog height, or any other specific need you have.
- Lightweight leather is best for small dogs weighing 15-20 pounds or less. Would be okay for larger dogs who do not pull on walks.
- Heavyweight leather is recommended for dogs over 20 pounds and dogs who pull on walks.
- 5/8″ and 3/4″ are our best selling leash widths in both heavy and lightweight leathers as they are comfortable in the hand while still being incredibly strong. Great for small to mid size dogs (20-50 pounds).
- Please note that these are only rough guidelines, and leash needs vary widely from pet to pet. Still not sure? Email us and we’ll tell you what you need!