A Paco Matching Leash can be decorated to match any Paco collar. It’s the best way to complement your dog’s new wardrobe! Matching leashes feature approximately 3″ of design near the snap end of the leash and 3″ of design near the handle end. If ordering multiple collars, please specify which collar design you’d like us to match in the notes section during checkout.
Depending on which width of leash you order, please know that we may need to alter the “matchiness” of your leash in order to suit your preferences – for example, we cannot fit a 1″ concho on a 3/4″-wide leash, but we can incorporate other matching elements from your collar to make the leash look awesome!
Not sure what width and weight of leather you need? Here are our recommendations:
- Lightweight leather is best for small dogs weighing 15-20 pounds or less. Would be okay for larger dogs who do not pull on walks.
- Heavyweight leather is recommended for dogs over 20 pounds and dogs who pull on walks.
- 5/8″ and 3/4″ are our best selling leash widths in both heavy and lightweight leathers as they are comfortable in the hand while still being incredibly strong. Great for small to mid size dogs (20-50 pounds).
- 1″ wide leashes are only recommended for heavyweight leather, and are best suited for larger dogs who pull heavily on walks and/or dogs over 80 pounds.
- Please note that these are only rough guidelines, and leash needs vary widely from pet to pet. Still not sure? Email us and we’ll tell you what you need!
There are no reviews yet.